"Everything Tastes Better At Bake's"
Winner of “Best New Restaurant”, "Best Kept Secret", " Best Nightlife" and "Best Patio" these are accolades we proudly take to heart.
Bake's is a restaurant & live music venue that oozes atmosphere. A chef driven seasonal menu that utilizes the best of the Northwest bounty and a well curated spirits & wine program that includes over 170 bourbons & whiskies are just the tip of the iceberg.
While hospitality is the focal point at Bake’s, we also keep the atmosphere hopping with live music performances with top Northwest musicians and special sporting events on our 24’ by 14’ HD screen. Our 3500 square foot patio, the largest in downtown Bellevue, is the perfect hideaway during summer months. Our unique atmosphere and facilities provide the perfect space for private events and company parties.
Whether meeting a colleague for lunch, relaxing with friends for drinks and a meal after work or dropping in for a glass of wine and a late-night nibble, you can always count on outstanding cuisine, exceptional service and careful attention to every little detail. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Subject To Change: Reflecting the seasons and our Chef’s inspiration.
HAPPY HOUR BEVERAGES
WELL COCKTAILS • $5
DRAFT BEERS • $2 OFF
HOUSE WINE BY THE GLASS • $2 OFF
Soul music, Echoing the legendary passion of famed horn band Tower of Power and that "Bay Area Sound," this 10-piece ensemble has maintained the tradition and more - $21
Top flight musicians on their instruments. No cover
A truly special duo, mixing rough and smooth, powerful and soft, playful and intense. $16 Cover
A Tribute to 2 of music biggest hit makers! $31 Cover
Is the Northwest's Premier Tribute to the music of Carlos Santana - $16 Cover
Acoustic Soft Rock of the 60's & 70's $16 Cover
BOOK RESERVATION ONLINE
OR PLEASE CALL 425-454-2776
TO MAKE A RESERVATION
TO MAKE RESERVATIONS
- Simply choose a date and time on our calendar and make your reservation in the box above. If you are unable to make a reservation online, please call 425-454-2776 for availability.
- Reservations are suggested. Parties of 6 or larger must call the restaurant to reserve.
- There is a cover charge for live music performances on Friday's, Saturday's and other special occasions. Please check our calendar for details. A credit card is required for guaranteed seating. If you need to change or cancel your reservation, we ask that you please call within 24 hours of the performance. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours prior to the event, your credit card will be charged the full amount for the cover charge.
- Our performance prices vary depending on the artist.
- Monday through Friday 3:00pm-close
- Saturday 5:00pm-close
- Sunday – See calendar for show/event times
- If you are running late, please give us a call and we’ll hold your table for you. If we do not hear from you, your table will be released 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation time.
- Seating is first come, first serve.
- Reservations for all ticketed events must be held with a credit card. We must be notified by phone within 24 hours of any changes to the initial reservation. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours prior to the event, your credit card will be charged the full amount for the ticket. Please call us directly at 425-454-2776.
- Reservations for parties of 6 or more must be held with a credit card. We must be notified 24 hours in advance by phone, of any changes to the initial reservation. Please call us directly at 425-454-2776.
- For parties of 6 or more there will be an automatic 20% gratuity added.
- 21 and over
- Our venue is completely ADA compliant.
Address: Columbia West Building -- 155 108th Ave. NE, Ste. 110 Bellevue, WA 98004
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday: All night Happy Hour 3pm-9pm
Tuesday thru Thursday: 3pm-10:30pm
Friday: 3pm-1am (Late Night menu from 11pm-close)
Saturday: 5pm - 1am (Late Night menu from 11pm-close)
- We are located in the Columbia West building on the corner of 108th and 2nd. Parking is located in the garage below the building on 107th either off of 2nd or Main street.
Heading southbound on I-405
- Take exit 13A for NE 4th St.
- Turn right onto NE 4th St.
- Turn left onto 108th Ave. NE
- We are located on the corner of 108th Ave. NE & NE 2nd St. in the Columbia West building. Parking is accessible on 107th off either 2nd or Main street
Heading northbound on I-405
- Take exit 13A-13B toward NE 8th St./NE 4th St.
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs for Bellevue Art Museum
- Turn left onto NE 4th St.
- Turn left onto 108th Ave. NE
- We are located on the corner of 108th Ave. NE & NE 2nd St. in the Columbia West building.
There is free parking after 4:00pm for our guests in the Columbia West parking garage. The entrance is on the west side of the building on 107th Ave. NE. Upon entering the garage, take an immediate left and proceed to parking level P-1 or HC. Take the elevator to the lobby level and bring your ticket with you for validation.
With stunning floor to ceiling windows, an elegantly appointed dining room and a spacious outdoor patio, Bake’s is the ultimate setting for your special event. Conveniently situated in the bustling core of downtown Bellevue, our full-service facility can accommodate everything from wedding receptions and business luncheons to cocktail parties and anniversary celebrations.
Indoors– up to 120 guests
Outdoors–100 plus, depending on the event.
Weddings, receptions, corporate and social receptions, meetings and seminars, retreats, holiday parties, luncheons, dinner parties, reunions, anniversaries, birthdays and other special events
Meeting and Event Services
Equipment: Full audio, stage, PA, stage lighting and Yamaha C3 Grand Piano on site
- ADA accessible
- Parking garage on site